latestsoftwarepc.com in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We follow our policy to reply to any infringement notice. We also take the action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws if found that it violates some one copyright.
latestsoftwarepc.com is an active platform for downloading the free and trial software setups. The main purpose of our website is to provide high-quality virus-free downloading service with a user-friendly environment. For this purpose, we collect software setups from all around the internet with the priority of Official source and put them on our high-speed servers to provide excellent downloading speed along with a completely unique handwritten description of features. In case if you find any copyrighted text, file or software on our servers or this website and you want to remove it, simply inform us with solid written proofs and evidence. We will take action immediately and remove your files and software within 3 business days after your submission of DMCA complaint. The following requirements should exist in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence that your are authorized person or you can act on the behalf of the owner.
- Provide the necessary methods to contact you for communication. Valid Email Address must be necessary to submit.
- You must identify that where the infringing content is found for example permalinks and screenshots of the copyright material so that later we can remove it from latestsoftwarepc.com
- You must provide the statement that the information that is provided is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the person or organization is authorized to act on the behalf of owner. that is allegedly infringed.
- The statement must be signed by the authorized person which later act on the behalf of owner.
Please email the written infringement notice to the info[at]latestsoftwarepc[dot]com, you may get the respond within 3-5 business day.Please keep in mind that if you email complaint to the internet service provider or any other third parties may result in very delay of response.